/**/
4/01/2013

Monday Meanders


I changed the oil in the Coot Scoot, yesterday.  I also got one of the lawn mowers going and the weed whacker going and I figured out why the pull start doesn't want to work on the snow blower anymore.  Now all I have to do is figure out where the warranty info is so I can get it fixed.

It was busy.  It was, after all, a rare 'nice' day.  So it was busy - just doin' stuff.

Today is Opening Day.  On this day, everyone is in first place.  By the end of the day, that won't be the case.    Go Cubs!!!

That was for you, Emily.

I'm anxious to start riding the Coot Scoot as much as possible.  To work.  On errands.  Wherever.

It's fun and it makes me feel alive.

Next weekend I have to get the lawn tractor out of the shed in the back and the Troy-Bilt chipper shredder.  There is a HUGE pile of dead shrubbery in the back yard - the result of a late Fall cleanup of the yard and all around the house.  It will all become ground cover.

And I will ride my scooter.

Ndinombethe.

3 comments:

Tara R. said...

Good luck to the Cubs this season. I also send good luck wishes for many beautiful days to enjoy Scoot.

Emily/Randomability said...

Yay!! I got a shout out! :D

Here's to another wild season. GO CUBS, GO!!

Jonathan R. said...

Hahaha! Good luck, and make it worth!