/**/
3/02/2013

Winter


You know what makes me just a little crazy?  The fact that even in Winter, when there is no hedge to trim or grass to cut or other warm weather task to accomplish, I STILL can't get a day to myself to do things *I* want to do.

I have a bunch of running around to do this morning that will take MOST of the first half of the day.  I have some postings to do for a family member with an ESTY.COM site in the afternoon.

Tomorrow MAY be different.

I hope so.

I have a painting I want to get some work done on.

Ndinombethe.


1 comments:

Big Mark 243 said...

... I think of some of the running around when your personal things are a little inconvenienced as the cost for living a life with love and taking care of responsibilities...

... and I can imagine how frustrating it is when you are in a bloom of creativity... it always fades for me when I finally get the time..! Hope you have better luck..!