/**/
12/01/2012

Oh, I hope not ...


LM(Love Muffin) has been a little off her feed lately - some sort of upper resp thing or maybe it's just some rampant sinusitis - but she's been taking her antibiotics and she's on the mend.

However.

As of last evening, I'm feeling a little tightness in the back of my throat.  It feels like I have something there to cough - but nothing breaks loose.  And I have that feeling in my chest and head that usually precedes a fever - at least, for me.

I don't want to be sick.  I hate being sick.  It happens to me so seldom, I suppose I should just grin and bear it and call myself lucky it doesn't happen more often.  But still - I don't want to be sick.

I. Hate. Being. Sick.

Besides, nobody wants to have sex with you when you're hacking up a hoogie.

Ndinombethe.

0 comments: