/**/
12/24/2012

Monday Meanders - Christmas Eve


Annie made quiche for today - Quiche Lorraine.  Really, really yummy.

And pies.  Dutch Apple & Pumpkin.  With Redi-Whip.

This is the 4th day of a 5 day weekend for me.  I could get used to this.

I'm reading The Woman Who Died A Lot, by Jasper Fforde.  It's the seventh if the "Thursday Next" Series.  I think he's my favorite modern author.  I cannot, with any brevity, try to explain or thumbnail the Thursday series - I can honestly say that it has to be read to be believed.  Once read, though, it's nothing you'll EVER forget.

Please allow me to wish one and all Pleasant Holidays.  Merry Christmas.  Happy New Year.

Ndinombethe.

2 comments:

Tara R. said...

A very Merry Christmas to you and LM.

Big Mark 243 said...

Merry Christmas to you and LM... and if you would not mind sharing some of your Quiche Lorraine..!