/**/
12/26/2012

A Wurd 'r two fer Wednesday


There are fewer days more relaxed, for me, that the days between Christmas and New Year's Day.  This year, of course, both days are on Tuesday, which means four day weekends.  I LOVE four day weekends.  I could get used to four day weekends.  In a heartbeat.

Christmas day was lovely - presents were given all around, but I had the best present of all: all three sons were home.  In the same place.  At the same time.  There is nothing I like more than having all three boys (men, really) around me.

This is the first Christmas I can remember where I did not take pictures.  I did, however, take pictures for Grannie - I will post up, over the next few days, a whole new bunch of knitting stuff from Grannie on her ETSY site.  Watch for the announcement on Facebook.

I hope your Christmas was as good as mine was - the effort now will be to keep this "Spirit of Christmas" going all year long.  Wouldn't that be nice?

Ndinombethe.

1 comments:

Tara R. said...

How nice that you had all your boys home for Christmas. That must have been a wonderful gift for you and LM.