/**/
9/23/2012

Curtains


I hung shears yesterday.  And drapes.  On the new curtain rods I put up.  I am SO handy.

We continue with our remodel of the house in order to make living quarters for Grannie, but we are also modifying other areas of the house, although not to the same degree as the family room.  When we are done, Grannie will not have to do stairs in her day to day activities.

As soon as all this work is done, I will be able to restart my Art projects - given that "My Little Corner of the World" is actually in a corner of the family room that happens to be rather crowded at the moment with stuff that's "out of the way".

Hmmm.  Out of whose way?

Ndinombethe.

3 comments:

Big Mark 243 said...

I am just impressed with your renaissance skills, Lou... I wonder if you were drafted or if you went into the service of your own accord...

I am sure that Grannie will appreciate that stairs will not be a "must traverse" thing as she moves about the house..!

Tara R. said...

If you ever want to branch out and do remodeling for a new career, I have a dining room that needs help. Just throwing that out there.

kelley @ magnetoboldtoo said...

remodelling is just art on a bigger scale.

x