/**/
7/08/2012

Homeward Bound - tomorrow


LM(Love Muffin) has be visiting with her sister for all of the last week and then some.  I'm feeling a bit lonesome, lately - her side of our Sleep Number Bed has been set at 100 for far too long - getting set to 100 is what happens when one is absent.

Anyway.

She comes home tomorrow evening.  Late, probably.  It seems that Amtrak is working on the High Speed Rail link between Chicago and St. Louis and because of those labors, there's a 50mph speed limit on trains between Chicago and St. Louis.  Which means she'll likely be hours later than the scheduled arrival of 7:30pm.

Crap.

I've been trying to keep busy.  But enough is enough.

I want my baby back.

Ndinombethe.

3 comments:

Tara R. said...

Hope LM has a safe and rapid return home.

Have Myelin? said...

sweet. =)

Unknown said...

I am glad she came home. Even though it was late! Tell me more about your sleep number bed? I think I would LOVE that. Gary and I have such a hard time sleeping together...on the mattress we have : )