/**/
5/19/2012

Vacation looms


On the 31st of this month Annie an I are going on vacation.  Thursday to Thursday.  I will need some guest posters.

Do you want to guest post?  Would you like to guest post here?  I know there isn't a lot of traffic here and guest posting here will definitely not make you rich and famous but ...

Leave a comment and I'll get back to you.

I have posted here, every day since January 1st, 2008.  This will be the first time I've considered taking any time off from the blog.  If I can't find enough posters, I'll fill in myself.  If I can't find ANY guest posters, well, I'll deal with that when the time comes.

Ndinombethe.

2 comments:

Big Mark 243 said...

Give me a moment to mull this over. Hope y'all have a nice vacay!!

Tara R. said...

You and Annie have a great vacation, you both have earned some time off.

I can guest post for you if you need. Just let me know.