/**/
3/26/2012

Monday meanders, Photo365, Day 85


Da Cubs won a very well pitched and defended game yesterday. I get a sense that this year's team will do better than expected - of course, any Cubs fan is optimistic at this time of year, but even so, I think this team is going to surprise a lot of baseball people with just how well they play.

Grannie is happy!!! Tiger won. He played VERY well - it could even be said, "Tiger is Back!!!" He has, still, just a little problem with his close in iron play - but he is Back!! It's going to be a long season for everyone else on the PGA Tour. In my estimation, Tiger is odds on favorite to win the Maters in April.

I heard a statistic last night that simply amazes me - 1 in 5 children in this country don't know where their next meal is coming from. I have got to think about this for a while - I need to do some fact checking and substantiation. But if this is actually true - it's outrageous.

This amazing old car, as you can see,


has doors which slide forward into the fenders.
Is that cool or what?

Ndinombethe.


Post a link to YOUR photo in the Blog Hop below:

2 comments:

Big Mark 243 said...

It is a cool car... and I recall seeing a Frontline report on food insecurity in America... it was in the teens then...

Hope the Cubbies do well... as you know expectations are high for the Tigers..!

If Tiger Woods can win the Masters, it will be the dawn of a new era... one that looks a lot like the old one..!

Tara R. said...

When I heard Tiger won his tournament this weekend, I immediately thought of Grannie. She must have been so excited.