/**/
2/18/2012

Randon, Photo365, Day 49


Damn, I hate being sick. I took the day off work yesterday, slept in really late, took a really hot shower when I got up and felt a bit better, but I can't take a deep breath without coughing up a lung. All this coughing makes my throat hurt and it's giving me a headache. At least I can sleep.

I guess, at least from what I hear, that this stuff is going around. If that's the case, I'd really like to give it back to whomever it was that was kind enough to pass it along to me.

I've found a new group I like to listen to: Iron & Wine. I have their album "Our Endless Numbered Days". "On Your Wings", the first cut, and "Cinder and Smoke", the third cut, are two of my favorite cuts - although I do seem to enjoy their whole body of work on this album.

I made myself Peanut Butter and Pickles on Toast for dinner last night. If you decide to try it, don't forget to butter the toast. And use Sandwich Dills - the long, wrinkle cut ones.

Mercury XM-800



First shown at the 1954
Chicago Auto Show.

Ndinombethe.



Post a link to YOUR photo in the Blog Hop below:

3 comments:

Have Myelin? said...

Oh - it was you that gave it to me. =p

Tara R. said...

I was listening to Iron and Wine today while out on my photo hike. Twin brains!

Bama Cheryl said...

Try taking some Mucinex (not the DM stuff) to dislodge the congestion in your chest. feel better!