/**/
12/24/2011

Christmas Eve, 2011


I remember a time when the year 2000 seemed a lifetime away. I thought it would take ages and ages to get there - and now that it's in the rearview mirror, so to speak, it didn't take all that long to get there after all. And the trip out here to (almost) 2012 hasn't taken very long, either.

This Christmas Eve is the 4th Christmas Eve in a row that I've posted here, on this blog. It would be the 5th, but, apparently, I took Christmas week off in 2007. I started posting every day on the following January 1st, but I missed my 1st Christmas.

During the time I've been here, on this blog, I have met and interacted with, literally, hundreds of people. I have friends all over the world. And some of them I have even had the opportunity to meet. I wish, now, I could meet each and every one of you, in person, to say this to you - Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukkah, Happy Holidays. I wish that all of you should enjoy whatever Holiday it is you celebrate - that it was a time for you of Joy and Happiness. And know that I value each and every one of you.

Ndinombethe - As I go, I am wearing you.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Merry Christmas Lou!

Jientje said...

Merry Christmas to you and your loved ones. So glad to have you as a friend!

Big Mark 243 said...

Same to you and yours... and for me, Ndinombethe is what I do each day with you..!

Rebecca said...

Merry Christmas, Lou!

Tara R. said...

Merry Christmas Lou and to LM, and your whole family.