/**/
6/30/2011

100 Word Challenge - Resistance


What follows is in response to the 100 Word Challenge, authored by the unstoppable Velvet Verbosity. The word this week is "Resistance".

This week's guest host(ess) is Leisa LaDell.

100 Word Challenge



He reached out to brush the hair from her cheek.

She artfully blocked his hand.

As the movie progressed, he slid his hand long the back of the seat, but again, she countered his move and brushed his hand away.

Finally, he laid his hand across her forearm on the arm of her seat. She broke free, leaned forward in her seat and then reached across, took his face in both hands, pulled him toward her and kissed him long, hard and full on the mouth.

He sat there, stunned.

She said, "I admire persistence in the face of resistance."


Ndinombethe.

11 comments:

Mrs F with 4 said...

Love it! I have to think of a reason to use that last line....

PattiKen said...

Movie theatre messing around... I think I remember that. If I scrunch my memory up real good.

I agree with Mrs. F. That last line is a keeper.

Unknown said...

LOL that is great!

Thanks for giving mine a 2nd chance with sound:-) I wrote a response to your comment on my blog if interested... I didn't want to bog yours down:-)

Carrie said...

lol, great twist.

septembermom said...

Really good. I like the way that you went with this.

Bhagyashree said...

Loved this.....absolutely :)

Tara R. said...

We had a name for girls like her in college. That is a great last line.

AuroraLee said...

LOL this was fun and made me chuckle in the end. I like it! :D Never give up! :P

barbara said...

lou, lou, lou - LOVE YOU!!! Love this!!!

Cuz had a perv next to her all the way from Columbus, Ohio to visit me. I've been giving her advice on what to do - this is the top advice now. (although she says no way!) :)

Mike Jackson said...

Great story.
Reminded me of me as a teenager, many, many years ago!

Velvet Verbosity said...

Well-played!