/**/
9/24/2010

Haiku Friday - What Einstein Saw

Allow me, please, to again point out the new (actually, now aging .. well, just not new) applet, third from top left on this page. Angie, from A Whole Lot of Nothing, a truly awesome mother, wife, blogger and person, has a small business that, due to the economy, is struggling. She has asked for help. Not handouts. Just help. She needs to address a larger audience - so as to garner more business. So, I am trying to help. Look at her site. If there are things there you've been thinking about buying, or if you know of someone who may need things she has to offer, consider making those purchases through Angie's site. Help a woman owned, small business stay in business. And help a family.


Haiku Friday



What Einstein Saw

Photon, at light speed,
sees everything frozen still,
but its time normal.


Ndinombethe.

4 comments:

Kim - Mommycosm said...

I always love your haikus, Lou.

I searched for where Haiku Friday could be living these days and came up blank. I did one this week and added a Linky Tool if you want to link up. I really miss reading everyone's 'kus.

Have a great weekend :)

PattiKen said...

This is very clever, Lou. I especially like the title, and I'm impressed that you could come up with a haiku to fit.

Coal Miner's Granddaughter said...

Awesome haiku hon! I love me some Einstein and I can always appreciate some relativity!

Big Mark 243 said...

... this sounds more like a zen koan..! Good stuff.!!