/**/
8/23/2010

Monday Meanders 8-23

Ah-h-h-h. Back to routine.

Grannie's surgery is tomorrow morning at 7:30am. We have to be at the hospital at 5:30. Nerves, you know?

While perusing web sites related to HO trains, I ran across a site that sells brass steam engines (actually, a 2-6-2 Mikado - famous steam engine from the past) for two thousand dollars. OMG.

Annie had a jewelry party yesterday, so #2 son and I, plus #3 son and Bitsy's brother did some major re-sculpting ofthte landscaping around the house. She should have parties more often.

My mind is so focused on Grannie right now I really can't do more than this.

Ndinmbethe.

7 comments:

Jayne said...

Take a deeeeeeep breath and everything will be fine.
(((hugs)))

Hockeymandad said...

Our thoughts and prayers for an uneventful and successful procedure are with you and Grannie.

Jientje said...

I understand. It has not been that long ago when my Mom got hers. Let's hope and pray your Mom gets through this as well as mine has. Hugs xxx

Nevine Sultan said...

Best of luck with Grannie's surgery tomorrow, Lou. Hope everything goes well... but I am sure it will. Sending warm thoughts...

Nevine

PattiKen said...

If the prayers and positive thoughts of a friend carry even a tiny little drop of support, you and Grannie are floating a giant ocean. There are so many sending love your way.

NicoleB said...

Wishing you guys and esp. Granny all the Best!
Hugs!!!

Tara R. said...

I'll say a little prayer for Grannie tomorrow at 7:30am.