/**/
7/17/2010

Don't Look So Surprised ...

When I tell you that as I write this, it's gone half 11 (11:30 in America) and then some. It has been a busy day. Again. And it threatens to get busy, again, tomorrow.

We have a meeting at half 7 (7:30 AM!!) with Grannie's doctor. There are some decisions to be made which we may or may not cover later - depends on what Grannie says. But meet with the doctor we must and 7:30 is early - on a Saturday. Especially as I'm writing this last night - so LATE last night.

Sarah's Part 2 of the Exposed Shot will be up tomorrow, Sunday. No matter HOW busy the day gets today.

Ndinombethe.

5 comments:

NicoleB said...

You guys are in my thoughts!
Wishing you all the BEST!
*hugs*

Mrs F with 4 said...

Love for you and Annie as always, and good wishes to Grannie. Holding you in my thoughts today.

Big Mark 243 said...

I am more concerned with the news of Grannie. Whether or not you share it with us, fine. You are in my thoughts.

Texan Mama @ Who Put Me In Charge said...

Oh Lou, I'm sorry. Stress on top of sleep deprivation is not good. Just try to be like a camel and store it up when you can!

Best wishes to Grannie for a quick recovery.

PattiKen said...

Best wishes to Grannie and many hugs to you. I hope the meeting goes well.