/**/
4/05/2010

Monday Meanders 4-5

It was a nice, relaxed weekend. A little yardwork got done - if for no other reason than I had sons available to help. heh, heh.

Next weekend is the Watercolor Workshop in Tipp City, Ohio. I am really looking forward to it, but at the same time, I'm nervous and a bit apprehensive.

I never knew Watercolor paint is just as expensive as oils - if not more so. Meh.

Cubs open tonight in Atlanta. Fingers crossed.

Today starts "Masters Week". I wonder how 'open' Tiger is going to be. But really, what makes the biggest difference to me is how he plays. His life 'outside the ropes' is none of my business. That said, I wish the circus surrounding him these days would go away and things just get back to normal. I am so tired of this whole thing.

The weather promises to be a little cooler here for the next few days. There seems to be one of those patterns building up where the weekends just suck. Please. SUMMER!!

All of you, have a nice week.

Ndinombethe. -> (African Proverb - As I go, I am wearing you.)

11 comments:

Myst_72 said...

Have fun at the workshop Lou :)

At least you use a bit less watercolour paint than oil.....(?)..
:)

G
xx

tiff(threeringcircus) said...

I hope you have a lovely week too Lou.
XX

moneythoughts said...

Send me an email when you know when you are leaving.

Audubon Ron said...

Yeah Masters week. Spring isn't Spring without the Masters. I lubricated the Tivo button.

Coal Miner's Granddaughter said...

Really? Watercolors are as expensive as oils? Wow. Had no idea.

Summer is here in GA. 86 degrees today. Whew!

Maude Lynn said...

I would have thought that oil would be more expensive that watercolor. Learn something every day!

Heather said...

I'm so excited to see you share all about the workshop! It will definitely be awesome, I think you will have a blast!


And HEY! Sarah was AWESOME this week! Thank you for that!

Joyce-Anne said...

Have a lot of fun at the workshop! I'm not a golf follower (that's my husband), but I am soooo tired hearing about Tiger.

PattiKen said...

I suspect the vultures won't stop circling Tiger until there's no flesh left there to pick off, story by story.

Can't wait to hear how the watercolor class next weekend goes, and to see the result!

Unknown said...

Myst_72: I will have fun - and I will report completely.

Tiff: XX right back atcha.

Moneythoughts: I will, Fred.

Audubon Ron: Ron. There is no TIVO button.

Coal Miner's GD: Ah, yes Nuthin' like a warm, sweaty woman.

Mama Zen: I thought so too.

Heather: You're welcome - and thank you, too.

Joyce-Anne: Are not we all?

PattiKen: I will make a complete report after the workshop.

Nicole said...

You can have our summer, ok? :)