* #3 Son is dong well in college. And surviving Air Force ROTC. He doesn't like the constant yelling for three hours every Thursday, but I told him to ignore the delivery method and just go for the message.
* #2 Son broke 100 playing golf on Saturday - and had a 46 on the front 9.
* #3 Son used to be the person responsible for emptying the dishwasher. But he's away at school now and the little fart hasn't come home for the last two weekends.
* LM (Love Muffin) wants me to make her my Farmville neighbor. She doesn't read my blog - and has, for the most part, not gotten involved in the online community. She is, however, slowly, ever so slowly, being sucked in.
* I have had a request to re-publish my story from last Halloween. I just went back and re-read it. I'm trying to decide whether to do it straight - or re-edit, again, as I did the last time it was published. We'll see.
* 'Sarah' now stands at 25,120 words. This first part of her story, the part involving her early training and involvement with Jake, may wrap up soon, finally. I have to get her to San Francisco, get her settled in there with her Mom and Jerry, her son, and then bring her back to the desert for her first victim. Or maybe her second. Who knows.
* I have been writing things for the challenges on The Inferno and publishing here, as well. I am going to continue writing new stuff for 'The Inferno' - but I'm not sure I'm going to continue publishing those same things here, as well. I think I'll just announce publication as it happens there and y'all will then have the choice to read - or not.
* If I haven't said so recently - just so you always know and never forget - I love you guys.