/**/
7/03/2009

Redo

I'm gonna hafta call a 'Redo', I guess. I have been through the html and the xml and all the other stuff that sits in the background and supports what you see here, and I still can't get this site to function properly.

So I'm gonna call a 'Redo'.

Also known as a 'Do Over'.

It's like when you get a bad haircut and you have to go back and point at your head and say, "Uh-uh." It ain't gonna be pretty for a little while.

This site could also move. I have seen Squarespace and I like what I see there. It SHOULD be transparent to you - but who knows just what's going to happen if that turns out to be the choice made.

So- just to give you a heads up. Things are going to be a little unsettled for a while.

Ndinombethe.

9 comments:

Expat No. 3699 said...

That really stinks.

Hope you, Annie and the gang have a glorious holiday weekend.

Take care~

Jientje said...

Good luck.

And don't forget to enjoy your weekend. We will still be here, no matter what happens, wherever you go, we'll go. You're stuck with us I guess!

Loraine said...

Keep me posted!

Joyce-Anne said...

A man's gotta do what a man's gotta do. Right?

Have an enjoyable and safe 4th of July.

Ashlie- Mommycosm said...

Good luck, Lou!

...and have a great 4th :)

Unknown said...

Employee: We will have an excellent weekend.

Jientje: It appears I'm not going anywhere. Plain and simple.

Loraine: I will, Loraine.

Joyce-Anne: I did what I had to did. Do. Whatever. Plain and simple.

Ashlie: Thanks, Ashlie. And I will.

witchypoo said...

Hooray that you have a long weekend to tackle said redo, and possible move.

Unknown said...

I've never heard of Squarespace.
Best of Luck to you!

Shadow said...

hiya. re-do away. just leave a trail of crumbs to follow...