/**/
5/26/2009

And now for something completely .....

I have done a couple of things that perhaps I hadn't expected to do.

First.

Vikki North, of The Red Chair Gallery has a thing going on on another site (The Artist Challenge) that I have submitted a photograph to. (I know - there's that dangling preposition again.) That in itself is new - but I have decided to include photographs on my Art blog (NewAtArt) when a photograph qualifies, in my mind, as Art. Currently, "Nobody's Home" is posted there - full size and in color.

Second.

I have started another blog - this time on Wordpress. This blog will become a repository for ALL of the fiction I write - good, bad or ugly. All of my fiction will appear HERE, on LouCeeL, first, but then will be copied and categorized on the Wordpress blog. It will never be fancy or complex - it will just be a place where all of the fiction I write is gathered. In the near future - once I finish gathering all of the fiction together on the new site - my sidebar links will point to the Wordpress site instead of original posts. Then I will be able to edit and polish the fiction without altering the original post, which will allow me to see the evolution of the fiction over time. The new blog is Lou's World of Fiction.

Ndinombethe.

11 comments:

Jientje said...

My you've been a busy bee!!!

Myst_72 said...

Lou x 2 - Yay!

G
xx

Crimzen Creative said...

Good for you! You'll enjoy wordpress and will have more control over your articles. I'm off to check out your new sites :-)

Joyce-Anne said...

Jientje is right, you have been a busy bee. I'm looking forward to checking everything out. :)

Plus, I don't know how I missed it the first time, but I'm official now--I am a follower.

Momisodes said...

Good gravy! I can hardly keep up with you, Lou :)

I love that you've taken the leap over to wordpress though. It is quite different than blogger. I hope you enjoy it as much as I have.

Loraine said...

So many, many blogs...
I'll see you out there.

Expat No. 3699 said...

I can't keep up with you, Mr. Lou.

Patsy said...

Now I'm totally embarrassed. I don't even keep the one blog I have going because I keep chasing shiny objects around the world of internet (newest fad is FaceBook).

I will however find time to look at your art and photography. I know it will be as amazing as the guy who writes.

Unknown said...

Jientje: Making lots of honey ... 'cause I'm so sweet.

Myst_72: If you'll notice - my initials are LL - or - as some of my friends call me, L Squared.

Lady Language: I'm still learning Wordpress.

Joyce-Anne: Thank you - I luvz me sum followers.

Momisodes: I like it so far - but I have a lot to learn.

Loraine: I'll be waiting.

Employee: Oh, yes you can.

Patsy: I hope you like what you find there.

Holly said...

I'm with the others. How do you do it? Maybe your secret is you don't sleep. ;)

Michael said...

I might put all my old blog posts and various newletters on there at Wordpress blog.
I used to have a messy paid for website but I gave that up last year, who needs to pay now?