/**/
2/23/2009

edited and revised

Update: This was originally posted without title - another mistake I won't make again.

For those of you who didn't make it by here yesterday, I published Part 7 of 'One Knight's Story'. The story - in fact, the whole post, is here. I won't do that on a weekend again.

I am preparing an edited and revised edition of 'One Knight's Story' as a single chapter of a greater whole. There needs to be one more 'Part' published before I will be ready to re-publish the story, so far, as that first chapter. It wasn't something I started out to do - on the other hand, I didn't start out to write as much as I have - but I now realize that if I'm ever going to be a better writer, I'm going to have to learn to re-write, and re-write and re-write. Til I get it right.

I spent the afternoon at the office yesterday. There is a particularly peculiar gremlin I'm working against that is making me crazy. Again. Meh.

Today is the first day of the two day Carnival in Trinidad and Tobago. Two days of non-stop party!! Oh, how I wish I could be there. Next year ... next year.

Ndinombethe.

10 comments:

Shadow said...

gremlins! i only like my little gremlin at home, good luck sorting it out!

Jientje said...

Nasty little creatures they are, those gremlins!!

Bama Cheryl said...

Good luck straightening out the gremlins and taming them. You can always party in Chicago like it's Trinidad....

Joyce-Anne said...

I bet Carnival is wild in Trinidad and Tobago. I know it's crazy in New Orleans this time of year too.

Sorry to hear about the gremlins-nasty little guys, aren't they?

MommyTime said...

Unrelated to gremlins, but just wanted to be sure to tell you (apropos of your post from a few days ago) that you're my commenter of the week this week. :) Happy Monday.

Holly said...

I also have a knack for somehow visiting some place just before or just after a special event, like the Carnival. Ah well.

Hope work doesn't drive you crazy.

Patsy said...

I think computers everywhere have gone a little crazy this past week. I know that the ones at school have been give the tech heck and mine here at home has been contrary.
So your company is lucky to have you to battle all those gremlins out there.

Unknown said...

Shadow: I have sorted one out - one more big one to go.

Jinetje: Yes, Nasty.

Bama Cheryl: I wish. It's WARM in Trinidad.

Joyce-Anne: Wild .. Crazy ... WARM.

Mommytime: Thank you, so much. And a Happy Monday to you, too.

HollyATOM: Work will clean up shortly. Or else.

Patsy: I keep telling them ... but the paycheck is the same every two weeks ...

Unknown said...

I blame the computer gremlins on the alignment of the moon and stars. Unless, of course, there are solar flares.

Anonymous said...

I don't know how you do all the things you do and still find time for downtime. I'm in awe.