I got tagged by Cathy of The Clothesline - one of those Seven Random Things memes.
1. In the last 3 months, I have managed (somehow) to lose 20 pounds. Less of me to love, I guess.
2. I love sleeping WARM. Last night I slept under three blankets and a Comforter. A big, heavy, Comforter.
3. I have a collection of Avalon Hill board games from 1965 and onward. 41 games. The majority of them are military strategy and tactics games. My sons have never played them. They sit. Unused.
4. I have a Facebook thing. But no face in it, yet. I HAVE to do something about that.
5. I am getting dangerously close to becoming really involved with Twitter. God help me.
6. I sleep 4.5 - 6 hours a night. It's been like that for years. It's always been enough. Lately, though, it doesn't seem so much like it is.
7. My latest fave singer is Missy Higgins. And she's hot, too.
The rules, as I apply them, are thus. Tag yourself if you like. Link back if you want to - or let me know in comments if you do this. You may, if you wish, tag seven others and leave them comments, notifying them.
I suppose #2 merits just a short bit of explanation. We have a HUGE bed. Annie likes to sleep with her feet out and with minimal blankie. I, on the other hand, like sleeping really WARM. So we have separate blankets. Besides, I'm something of a blanket hog and she used to wind up sleeping naked AND uncovered, so we settled on separate blankets. Aren't you glad you asked? You DID ask, right?
Things are settling down at work, a bit. I finally solved my proxy server problem and now, all is well. Pressure is off. For a while.
I'm taking Annie to Boston Blackie's for her birthday. I just don't know what I'm giving her, yet. She loves, and I mean LOVES, trinidads (the candy). I gotta see if I can find some really, really good ones.